The Dallas Black Expo is currently accepting applications for participation in the 2013 Dallas Black Expo. Please complete and return this application with your fees. Please read the Policies and Procedures before signing the application. Keep the Policies and Procedures for your records and information.
Reasons to become a vendor:
- To generate sales and pick up sales leads *To improve your image and visibility
- To establish a presence in the marketplace *To improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- To reach your target market *To introduce a new product or service
- To recruit distributors and salespeople *To pick up new ideas to help your business grow
- To practice self-promotion *To demonstrate your products or service
- Move in: Sat., Aug 24, 2013-6am-9am. (Please check one week prior because we may be able to set up Fri. August 23, 2013 ). All Badges must be collected by a vendor representative on move in day and distributed to anyone working in your booth before the Expo doors open.
- Expo Hours: Saturday August 24, 2013, 10am – 7:30pm and
- Move out: Saturday August 24, 2013 Saturday 8pm -11pm
- Booths include: Two chairs, one skirted table, and a sign with your company’s name
BOOTH RENTAL INFORMATION:
The Early Bird Prices End: July 15, 2013
Please select one: Early Bird Prices Standard Prices
Small Business/Minority/Non-profit: $150.00
Youth Booth: $100.00
(PLEASE ADD $75.00 FOR CORNER SPOTS)
…..Each Exhibitor will only be allowed to display only one Business per table. Special arrangements has to be approved by Show Director, thanks in advance for your understanding………
Add A Corner Spot for More Visibility.